Ingredients for the dough:
Ingredients for the filling:
Step-by-step recipe for the raviolis:
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, add the salt and mix. Then make a hole in the middle with two fingers.
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs, beat with a fork, and add the water and mix. Then pour the egg mix in the flour.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes, flouring the surface as needed.
- Make a ball, wrap it with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes or so.
- Cut the dough into 2 pieces (4 if your child is little). Roll them out into thin strips (2-3mm) and fill with the ravioli filling.
- Brush edges with some egg wash, close the raviolis and seal them individually. Make sure that there is no holes or filling coming out when you seal them.
- Boil some water with salt
Step-by-step recipe for the filling:
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients together and give a good stir. You can use your hands.
- You know that you get the right consistency when everything is well combined and smooth.
- Fill your ravioli with a little amount of beef do avoid splitting during the cooking time.
Little Chef tips:
You can fill your ravioli with any ingredients that you like. You can eat them with olive oil or with a sauce or in a soup. Be creative and design your own recipe. You can do it!
Use smoked salmon if you prefer.
Time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes