Half term cooking camp 14/02/21: Stuffed vegetables & cinnamon rolls
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£85.00
Full immersion in a professional kitchen with certified chefs.
As usual, Kids En Cuisine opens its kitchen for half term and holidays to your little foodies.
Everyday a different menu with a main dish and a dessert made from scratch with fresh and high quality of ingredients.
The concept of Kids En Cuisine is to teach to your mini master chefs some of our cooking techniques and recipes to help them to develop their tastes and to become more independent and confident in the kitchen. We will let them being creative for 3 hours with our hands-on and engaging fun classes.
Taught by certified and DBS Check chefs, your children will be in safe hands to discover and learn the basics of French cuisine with our founder Chef Flo.
Your children will develop confidence in cooking, get new recipes and tips to be more creative at home.
- 14/02/22: Stuffed vegetables and Cinnamon rolls (gluten, dairy, sesame)
- 15/02/22: Vegetable lasagna and filo apple tartelettes (gluten, dairy, celery)
- 16/02/22: Persian beef and cheesecake (gluten, dairy, celeriac)
- 17/02/22: Red lentil curry and blondie cake (gluten, dairy)
- 18/02/22: Pissaladiere and far breton (gluten, dairy, fish)
Before booking, make sure you contact us if your child has got a specific diet or some allergies at firstname.lastname@example.org
– 3 hours drop off
– 6 years old minimum
– From 10am to 1pm
– 55-57 Eccleston Square, SW1V1
– Booking for the week or for the day
– No refund