Kids En Cuisine – February cooking camp – 13-17/02/23
February 13 @ 10:00 am - February 17 @ 1:00 pm£400.00
As usual, Kids En Cuisine opens its kitchen for half term and holidays to your little foodies.
Everyday a different menu with a main dish and a dessert made from scratch with fresh and high quality of ingredients.
The concept of Kids En Cuisine is to teach to your talented master chefs some of our cooking techniques and recipes to help them to develop their tastes and to become more independent and confident in the kitchen. We will let them being creative for 3 hours with our hands-on and engaging fun classes.
Taught by certified and DBS Check chefs, your children will be in safe hands to discover and learn the basics of cooking with one of our chefs.
Your children will develop confidence in cooking, get new recipes and tips to be more creative at home.
- 13/02/23: Lamb tagine with cannelloni beans & financier cake
- 14/02/23: Mushroom risotto with truffle oil & black beans cake
- 15/02/23: Gnocchi with basil sauce & blueberry cheesecake
- 16/02/23: Vegetarian /ginger stir fry & lime/polenta cake
- 17/02/23: Fresh whole sardines with herby butter & Flourless chocolate cake
Before booking, make sure you contact us if your child has got a specific diet or some allergies at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 years old minimum
No refund policy