Ingredients for 6 muffins:
- Melt the butter and let it cool down on the side.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and the sugar until the mix is slightly white with bubbles on the top.
- Pour the flour into the mixture and stir.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the zest into the mix.
- Add the chia seeds and the baking powder. Combine the ingredients.
- Pour the mix into the muffin tray and put it in the oven at 220C for 15-20 minutes.
Little Chef tips:
You can swap the chia seeds with poppy seeds for a different flavour.
“One of my first recipe when I started Kids En Cuisine!”
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes