Work with us
Join the team!
We are looking for a Chef Teacher to join our Kids En Cuisine team based in central London who is a patient and enthusiastic person passionate about healthy food and sharing that knowledge with our little chefs through hands on cookery classes.
What you do as a Chef Teacher:
- You will manage a group of 12 children for 1 hour cooking class.
- Dealing with the mise en place, tuition and cleaning.
- Guide the children by explaining very clearly the instructions and the step-by-step recipe.
- Have a good knowledge of techniques and different cuisines.
- Be creative to keep the children focus on the class with their hands on.
- Having high standards of hygiene as well as all food safety standards.
- Training with the founder of Kids En Cuisine and the head chef.
What we require from you:
- A good experience in kitchen through restaurants.
- Fluent English
- Passion for food and teaching.
- Good organization.
- DBS Check complulsory
- First Aid paid by Kids En Cuisine if needed.
- Level 2 of Food and Hygiene standards.
What’s in it for you:
- Working in a company which is expending the brand nationally.
- Fixed days and hours of work.
- Possibility of taking responsibilities and more hours from September.
Please send your CV at email@example.com